That’s the show
Istanbul June 14, 2013
1. A riot policeman stands guard in front of vehicles at Taksim Square in Istanbul June 14, 2013. (Murad Sezer/Reuters)
2. A rain soaked couple dances as a pianist is playing in Taksim Square, Istanbul on June 14, 2013. (Marco Longari/AFP/Getty Images)
3. Protesters hold hands to isolate an area for others to attend prayers in Taksim Square on June 14, 2013. (Vadim Ghirda/AP)
4. Pianist Davide Martello of Germany (red) is surrounded by anti-government protesters as he performs at Taksim Square in central Istanbul June 14, 2013. (Murad Sezer/Reuters)
5. A Gezi Park demonstrator sleeps in front of riot police vehicles at Taksim Square in Istanbul June 14, 2013. (Murad Sezer/Reuters)
6. People light candles in victims’ memory of recent protests with signs of the names of the dead and wounded demonstrators at Taksim Square in Istanbul on June 14, 2013. (Thanassis Stavrakis/AP)
7. A demonstrator sleeps on the top of a public bus kiosk in front of Gezi Park at Taksim Square in Istanbul on June 14, 2013. (Murad Sezer/Reuters)
8. Anti-government protesters hold a plastic sheet over German pianist Davide Martello to protect him from the heavy rain as he performs in Istanbul’s Taksim Square early June 15, 2013. (Yannis Behrakis/Reuters)
9. People light candles for the victims of the protests at Taksim Square, in Istanbul, early June 15, 2013. (Vadim Ghirda/AP)
haha my phone alarm is the intro to Mercy and it went off in my pocket and my mom thought it was the azan!
This is perfect for my fat friends.
So I was on the train today and these two black guys were having a conversation not even that loud and said “nigga” like once when this white lady turns around and says “How do you think MLK Jr. would feel about you using that kind of language” and one of the guys snaps back and said “Idk maybe if your people didn’t shoot him I would know”
my eldest sister had a boyfriend when she was in fifth grade, but we moved away so they obviously couldn’t see each other. well, when she was in college her friend introduced her to some guy and it was her old boyfriend from fifth grade. after two days of catching up she told him she wanted to marry him. they’ve been married for ten years and have two kids together.
dude sell that shit to disney
*finishes 3 hour long movie*
who am i
When someone who isn’t following me reblogs my post
i use omg and idk as commas and periods
The Artist (2011)
WHY DOESNT THIS HAVE MORE NOTES I FELL OFF MY CAHIRPISSING